Happy Sunday Everyone , I hope you’ll are enjoying your day so far! I know I am by spending time with my love ones and giving thanks to God for allowing me to see another day. Last night , I came in the house around 7:30 pm and jumped straight into the kitchen and cooked dinner with my mom. While I was out yesterday, grocery shopping I deiced I wanted to bake something. Last week I baked brownies, and I wasn’t in the mood for cake. I just wanted something light and simple, than I said I am going bake some cookies.
So this morning I woke up , cleaned up and started to bake the cookies. I wanted a mixture so I chose Chocolate Chip Cookies and Macadamia Nuts Cookies. While I am writing this I am actually baking my second batch of cookies. So you can image how I am looking now. Today, I will be sharing my recipe with you. I use pinterest a lot to help me when it comes to baking or cooking different things. You can download that app in your Play Store Or App Store.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Cream butter, oil and sugars. Add eggs and beat until fluffy.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 350 for 7-8 minutes.
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 1 cup light/golden brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups macadamia nuts (you can leave it whole or chop it up – I leave mine whole)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat together the melted butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat in the egg, then beat in the egg yolk, then beat in the vanilla.
- Now gradually add in flour mixture to the sugar mixture until just moistened and mixed well.
- Stir in the macadamia nuts and white chocolate chips by hand with a rubber spatula and you’re done with the cookie dough.
- You need to chill the dough for at least 15 minutes so it can have the best texture.
- When ready to bake, heat oven to 325°F, roll them into 2-3 heaping tablespoons ball sized dough, then press down the cookies with your palm just a bit to flatten the top. The cookies should be 1 1/2 inches apart on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Let it cool on baking sheet so it gives the cookie time to set, about 15-20 minutes.
Note: You can store the unused cookie dough in the fridge up to one week or freezer for three months if you choose not to bake them all at once.